Tuesday, September 20, 2016

2 Week Wrap Up!

It has been a busy time in DrChopSuey Jam-land. Here's a rundown of the past 2 weeks! 

New STUFF! 
The previous week I wrote a blog post on the September Exclusives. These are the exclusive wraps that are only available for this month. Make sure you check out these specials because when the calendar turns into October, these babies are GONE! More info for the September Exclusives are on the blog post
Sister Style for September!

September Hostess Exclusive Wrap!
Now... we have a LOT of new stuff! A LOT! I'm just going to list everything here: 

How To Cook That x Jamberry
It's exciting to see that Jamberry and YouTube sensation An Reardon (How to Cook That) have come out with new wraps! These are available for a limited time and really you need to check these out. They are SUPER sweet. Apparently Ann will be wearing some of the designs on her upcoming shows so be sure to check it out! 


NFL Collection by Jamberry
OMFG! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No comments... just adding the Patriots wraps in bulk to my cart. 

All teams are represented so if you happen to like another team... those wraps are there as well. 





Oh and just to throw (pun sorta intended there), these NLF Collection by Jamberry wraps would look great paired with one of my favorite wraps, Footballs on Clear

2016 Seasonal Collection
They are FINALLY here! And for ease in searching and browsing, these are the different categories of Seasonal Wraps. 

Autumn
Calming, warm hues, pretty leaves, cute foxes, pie.... Yeah. You might find that you like the Autumn Collection as much as I do!



Halloween
Who doesn't love a little cuteness to go with the scary holiday?! AND... be sure to check out those wraps that GLOW IN THE FREAKIN DARK!?!?!?! 



Winter
You all know how much I love winter. I might have to wear some of these all winter long. I'm in LOVE with Silver Frost, Snow Days, Snow Bound (you seeing a theme here?). Yeah. I love snow and I have a cart full of snow wraps. :) 


Holiday
The holiday wraps are def cute and fun. But if you are a knitter... CHECK OUT THE Christmas Socks wraps! Yep... they are in my cart! 

#TellYourStory
Breast cancer knows no bounds - We all know someone who has been affected by breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each of the five wraps from the #TellYourStory collection will be donated to the American Cancer Society (and a similar organization in Canada and Australia). These organizations to help fight breast cancer through research and prevention.
Sharing stories about the treatment and survivor path can offer hope and support to others - #TellYourStory!

Two Tip Tuesdays
That's right - I don't do a Weekly  Wrap up and I happen to have 2 Tip Tuesdays! The first post discussed how I am lazy and skip parts of the nail prep process. Want to know more about those steps that I skip? Check out the Quick and DirTay Version here
Nail Prep is key --- learn how to do it a little more quickly!
The other Tip Tuesday post was also a good reminder for myself. The different types of wraps (matte, sparkle, satin, etc) have different suggested heating times. This would have been good for me to keep in mind several weeks ago when I used Trippin' and basically heated them up too long! The graphic below shows the recommended heating times for the different types of wraps and you can read more about it here. If you have a question about heating times or application process, please feel free to ping me! 
Wrap Heating Times are Important to Know!

Jams I'm Rockin' 
Did you know you can rock your college spirit with Jams? We have many university and sorority premium wraps so you can show your pride for your team and sisterhood! While these are NOT part of the B3G1 deal, they are really nice for showing my love for my Ducks. And as you can see, for the first University of Oregon football game of the season, you KNOW I had to rock my Ducks and Footballs on clear wraps! 
University of Oregon and Oregon Ducks! Yaaaaassss!
Jammin' Climbin' Ducks!
Then this past week I decided to rock some new wraps from the new catalog. These Vertical Garden wraps are very sweet. Maybe a little floral for me so I toned down the girly-girl with the Tungsten Sparkle wraps. I do love that you can totally change the look and feel of a Jamicure by mixing and matching different wraps, gel and lacquers! Initially was scared of doing that but (clearly) I've jumped full on into mixed Jamicures! :) 
First new catalog wraps Jamicure! Here I'm wearing Vertical Garden and Tungsten Sparkle
My Why
Last but not least - I am so incredibly happy to say that because of your support I was able to send a donation of $450 to the NIH Children's Inn! That's so far a total of $550 to help the children and families going through pediatric clinical trials at the NIH. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I appreciate YOU so much for letting me donate to this incredible charity organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment