Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Styln' but not Climbin' with Trippin'

So you guys know how I like to keep it real, always 100%... well here you can see my metallic Trippin' wraps didn't hold up to a hard climbing session. #sadface 
Rips and tears on the metallic Trippin'


But check how my sparkles are STILL holding up. These sparkles (Pixie) have been on for (more than) 12 days (I've sort of lost count)! The Trippin' have been on for 6 days and I've done lifting, spinning and yoga session, washed two dogs.... and you know, lived life in these. SO really these things HAVE held up. And I really love these Trippin' wraps,  they give some color and personality without going over the top. And I think if you pair them with any sparkle, shiny or metallic wrap or lacquer,  they will take on that hue and match and coordinate beautify. 
Images from the past two weeks, Pixie with En Pointe, then Trippin'
So the issue could be one of three things: 
1 - Could be my sloppy application. 
2 - I HAVE had these babies on for almost a week. Funny, if my polish last 48hrs I'm excited, if my Jams don't last at least 8 days I'm disappointed- clearly I have different (high) standards for the quality of these things. 
3 - Or maybe the metallic wraps don't take to climbing as well as the sparkle and gloss wraps. 

I guess I'll keep experimenting and keep you all posted! Yay... I get to try ALL THE WRAPS (I'll be sure to tell the hubs I HAVE to do this for all of you... it's research for my VIPs).  ;) 


Apparently it's not just my Jams that are Trippin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment