Friday, August 19, 2016

Big Changes to Stylebox!

Last week JamCon2016 made a number of exciting announcements. There are a couple that I'm particularly excited for (but I can't publicize just yet) but one of those that I can tell you about are some changes coming to Stylebox

I have been on the fence about Stylebox - sure it was cool, you get to pick from one of three exclusive styles each month.  I love the idea of monthly subscription boxes but sadly this just wasn't enticing enough for me to sign up. BUT NOW! Whoo-hooo! I cannot wait to sign up for Stylebox! 
So - starting this Fall 2016: 
  • Stylebox will now be a month-to-month subscription with no upfront cost!!
  • Your box can be completely customized by YOU! You get to pick 2 of the 6 exclusive styles (this does not include catalog wraps - these are exclusives) offered each month for $25. 
  • FREE SHIPPING
  • AND
  • Now you can add up to 8 more wraps and 2 lacquers or gels (from the catalog) to your Stylebox with NO shipping charge!
    • And yes B3G1 applies to the additional wraps (not on the 2 Stylebox wraps).
  • If you don't like any of the styles in the preview, you can SKIP the month. 
  • And just as always, your Stylebox subscription comes with periodic free gifts and sneak previews at new products. 

EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH ME! 
If you sign up for the new Stylebox Subscription with me (fingers crossed it's in September) you will get a choice of a FREE WRAP (yes WHOLE SHEET!) from the new Fall/Winter catalog from me!! 

Great Idea that Stylebox
So really I was thinking that the Stylebox is actually excellent - right off the bat you get an awesome deal. You get two wraps for $25 (free shipping). Now you can add more stuff (if you were planning on buying that month anyways) and you can still get free shipping. 
And really, who doesn't want special Jams EVERY month?! I'm totally signing up starting for September - sign up with me (plus that free gift for you!!). It'll be fun!
As always, if you have questions (about Stylebox or any other Jam question) just ping me - I'm here to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment