Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Supporting Women Athletes

You may have seen a post from DrChopSuey Jam Fan Ellen  and me last week showing our US Olympic pride. We were both sporting our Jamberry Go For the Gold nail wraps!
Ellen sporting Aim High
I have Seeing Stars on as tips

So these are extra special wraps - for each wrap sold, Jamberry donates $3.50 to female Olympic athletes. This goes directly to supporting training, living expenses and travel for the athletes. This is important as women athletes tend to receive fewer sponsorships than men. For more information about the athletes being supported see the Go For the Gold page!

Another bonus... don't forget I donate my profits to the NIH Children's Inn. So you will be supporting women Olympic athletes AND children and biomedical research with these wraps. Double the hearts for everyone.

Want to support these amazing women? You can get these wraps until August 21st!


And you don't have to only wear these wraps right now during the Olympic games. I am going to use my Seeing Stars for Independence Day celebrations AND for future Patriot games! Check this... Seeing Stars AND Footballs on Clear, I canNOT wait to have fun doing different combinations of this come football season! 

Hit me up with any questions! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment