Sunday, August 21, 2016

DrChopSuey Jams Weekly Wrap Up

Here is a rundown of all the fun from DrChopSuey Jams this week! 

Finding Dory
Disney Collection by Jamberry has launched new Finding Dory wraps. Check out the cuteness! While the Disney Collection by Jamberry isn't what I flock to first, even I have to admit, the collection is quite adorable.

The entire Finding Dory family of wraps
Maybe because I don't have any pint-sized humans running around my household (just my giant husband and myself) so I forget about these wraps. But these are fun and adorable wraps that full-grown and not-so-full-grown peeps can wear. I have purchased the Thumper wraps #becausebunny and they are very beautiful. And  tonight I'll be placing my order for My Squishy from the Dory collection!  
How GORGEOUS are these Thumper wraps!?!?!? 
Stylebox by Jamberry Changes
The previous week at JamCon2016 they announced upcoming changes to Stylebox by Jamberry, set for this fall 2016. I'm SO FREAKIN' Excited! Check out all the details about the changes on my previous blog post

And don't forget about my offer. If you sign up for the new Stylebox Subscription with me you will get a choice of a FREE WRAP (yes WHOLE SHEET!) from the new Fall/Winter catalog from me!! 

Related to the Stylebox announcements I ran a fun poll on my DrChopSuey Jams VIP facebook page. If you just participated in the poll you were entered into the drawing for a 1/2 sheet of any regular wrap! Wait, you're not on my VIP list?! Why not?! Direct message me to find out how you can be on the VIP list to get all of the sneak peeks and special promotions. :) 
Screenshot of the Stylebox poll on my VIP page - if you participated you were entered in a
drawing for a 1/2 sheet of wraps!
And this evening I went live to announce the winner - Congrats to VIP Megan!
And a big, huge thank you to all my VIPs who participated!
Last day for GfG
Today, Sunday, August 21st is the LAST day for the Go for Gold, Olympic wraps! Make sure to get the wraps tonight before they go away. And not to be outdone, there was a post from Vermont's Burlington County Times about the nail art phenom that happens to be gracing many of the amazing athletes this Rio 2016 Olympics. 
VIP Ellen is getting so much promotion with her Aim High nailfie - thank you Ellen!
Another sheet of this is going into my cart tonight.
I have to have these for cheering on my New England Patriots!
Jams I'm Rocking
As always, I have to show what Jamicure I'm rocking this week. Yesterday I spent the day at a Yoga Expo in the district, so of course I had to rock my Ohm wraps! Here I have Ohm layered over French White Tips and these paired PERFECTLY with Sparkling Marsala (a retiring wrap). And I love the sparkling Marsala so much - you know it, I've added it to my cart this evening! 


So I originally had Ohm layered over a nude colored polish (from Sally Hansen). Unfortunately the layering over polish didn't go so well. It lasted a few days but after a workout the wrap started to move around. I think the polish wasn't totally dry, and when I got hot and sweaty (TMI, I apologize) the wrap just shmeared around and didn't hold up. So I removed those wraps and polish and layered it over the white tip wraps.... sooooo much better! I know others have had success with layering wraps over polish or Jamberry lacquer. Maybe I'll try again over the Jam Lacquer but for now... I'm TOTALLY a wraps gal. 
Sorry for the nasty toe shot - this is right after climb (my fingernails also
looked like this after a lift).So much better when I layered
wrap over wrap rather than polish. 
Welcome Martha!!
Finally, I'd like to announce that we welcomed Martha to the Jamily! She has been interested in Jams for a while and I'm SOOO excited to have her on the team and part of my Jamily! We're going to have so much fun! 

If you'd also like to join my team please ping me! We are having (a little too much) fun with Jam products and services. The discounts and specials don't hurt either! hehehe. But just ping me if you'd like more info about becoming a Consultant or Hobbyist! I've LOVE to have you on my team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment