Friday, August 12, 2016

August Exclusives

So you all know about GGG this month. But did you know there are a number of other things going on that are only available for THIS month of August 2016?!

Here's the dilly-o on all the things that we need to get before the end of the month when they are all gone!

August Color Pop
Each month Jamberry highlights a trending nail color in lacquer or gel for the Color Pop Collection. The Color Pop products are exclusives and are available only while supplies last. This month it is Pink Fiz Gel Enamel that is used with the Jamberry TruShine System. So you must also use the LED Curing Lamp, Base Coat and Top Coat. But check out this color! I pops! I just ordered mine and CANNOT wait to try it under a matching wrap for that little Pop of Color!!


August Sister's Style
Each month a new Sister's Style wrap is released - this month's wrap is adorable. It's available until the end of the month!


I blogged (or maybe it was on Instagram) where I confessed that I was not excited about this particular wrap - it's just not "Suzy." But when I tried it on my toes I found it quite cute! The only way to get this wrap is to host a qualifying party in August. If you LOVE this wrap and you get it for free(!), ping me. We can make it happen!! 

Go For Gold
While this isn't special for just August, it will be ENDING next week! Get these beauties before they go away on August 21st! See my previous blog post on Supporting Women Olympic athletes! 


So yeah, get these things before the end of the month! Let me know if you have any questions! Rock and Jam on peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment