Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November Exclusives

Hey! Wow --- been a little absent huh? If you are on my DrChopSuey Jams Facebook page, or on my VIP page, you know I've been away for a work trip combined with some personal leave time. (While I'm on it... if you are NOT on these pages... sign up! That's where you get all the most up-to-date info as well as specials and freebies!). Anywho... here's a QUICK run down of the November specials. 

Sister Style
This month Sister Style goes timeless with a gold-on-white design called 'Cloud Nine' which is perfectly suited for any holiday affair. 




Color Pop
The November Color Pop is called Bordeaux, a glamorous, yet strikingly shimmering, is all you've ever wanted in a holiday hue.
Please note that Color Pop exclusives are only available while supplies last (I'm ordering mine TODAY!). And the Bordeaux Gel Enamel must be used with Jamberry TruShine LED Curing Lamp, Base Coat, and Top Coat. I loooove this deep, dark, sparkly red. My only issue is deciding if I want one or two bottles!!




November Hostess Exclusive
This month's Hostess Exclusive is a very sweet looking turquoise wrap - very pretty and feminine. Want this wrap for free? Send me a message and we can set you up for an in-person or online party and we can try to get you a qualifying party so you can get that baby for free and additional products for free or discounted prices!! 



Order December StyleBox!
StyleBox by Jamberry is changing... and it's getting better! 

Now you can choose 2 wraps from any of the 6 exclusives... so you can mix and match between Classic, Trendy or Feminine. 

You can add up to 8 wraps from a pre-selected list (including the other exclusives for that month). Free Shipping and B3G1 offer applies!!

You can also add 2 gels or lacquers from the pre-selected list. And that's STILL with free shipping. 

And you have an unlimited number of skip months! 

Just make sure you make your configuration (or skip) for you box before the 25th of each month. 

Check out the December selections... I'm actually configuring my box to include all 6 of the exclusives! :)  But check out the December StyleBox bonus... you get a necklace!! 



Let me know if you have any questions about the new StyleBox! 

No comments:

Post a Comment