Friday, November 25, 2016

DrChopSuey Jams about Black Friday!



If you were wondering about the Jamberry Black Friday deals - look no further! Here they are and they start TODAY, Friday, November 26th at 11am EST!

Here's the ENTIRE Black Friday deal in one spot! Some of the items will be available only while supplies last - so don't get caught waiting on something that might disappear! And ping me or hit me up here with ANY questions. There are MANY deals here for Black Friday so just ping me!


 I know many of you loved my summer jamicure with Beach Day. And I know a bunch of you missed it because it was a 1-month exclusive. Well here is your chance to get it - this weekend only (well, until supplies run out so act quick!). And check out the Sister Style Twist for Beach Days... pink and a dark raspberry red! You know I'm getting this one!



And here are some of the Sister Styles and Sister Styles Twist up close: 





So go check it out before they go away! And be sure to join my FB groups -- my business page always has the latest info on the current products and sales. And my VIP group gets the info a bit earlier AND they are privy to the occasional freebies/give aways! 







No comments:

Post a Comment