Monday, October 3, 2016

DrChopSuey Jams Weekly Wrap Up

I was a little quiet this past week following the huge VIP Mystery Party and Lasik surgery. But even with things winding down and recoup (now) completed, I have a number of things to let you know about! 

October Exclusives! 
As always we have a number of items that are exclusive for only October. Here's a rundown of those exclusives: 

Sister Style
The Sister Style for this month goes old school classic with Retro Glam. I have to say, when I first saw these I was a bit UNDERwhelmed. But then I saw the model shot and WOW. These are beautiful! 

Color Pop
This months color pop, Clean Slate, is a beautiful lacquer that will give a nice accent or base to MANY Jamicures! 

October Hostess Exclusive
I couldn't wait to get one of these babies with my previous Hostess Reward winnings. I LOOOVE the color red and this month's Hostess Rewards do not disappoint. You can ONLY get these by hosting a qualified party... talk to me asap if you would like to get these babies into your collection and onto your nails!!

October StyleBox by Jamberry
I showed you lovelies the October StyleBox last week but I have to show it again because I love it. You have until October 15th to sign up for this box! 

Tip Tuesday: Climbing Jams 3
The third installment of my climbing jams blogs posts went up this past week. This one I went in-depth into the importance of filing my nails before an application and mid-week after climbing. Be sure to check out that post! 

New  Disney Collection by Jamberry!
A NEW collection is out --- this is the third installment with 19 new wraps from the Lion King, Pocahontas, Tinker Bell, and Cinderella! Check out all the Tinks ---- so pretty! And loving those Pocahontas wraps. There are even some new wraps for the kiddos! The Disney Collection by Jamberry are very popular (for good reason) so be sure to check out all the new styles! 






Jams I'm Rockin' 
Finally, this past week was National Coffee Day so I had to celebrate with a Jamicure featuring Latte Love! If I had been on top of things I would have ordered the Latte gel to accent - but I think the coffee bean wrap for accent and on my toes worked out quiet nicely! 


No comments:

Post a Comment